Paint is a great way to change the look of your home. Paint can help transform a drab looking room into a fresh and inviting space. There are many paint products to choose from, including fresh paint and paint that will cover up ugly surfaces. Choosing the right type of paint can go a long way towards making a room feel new again.
At Custom Build Solutions, we use Tikkurila paint, and even the most seasoned painters we work with who’ve used Dulux for many years have all converted to Tikkurila after working with us. We can provide the paint products you need, just get in touch by using the button below.
TOP NEED-TO-KNOWS FOR CHOOSING YOUR PAINT
- Paints come in all different colours, both brilliant and muted.
- It is important to know what type of paint you want for the area you plan to work on.
- Wood and metal surfaces are often better suited paint-less, so you must consider these surfaces when deciding on paint.
- There is both acrylic and oil-based paints.
- Acrylic is a water-based paint that can be used on a variety of surfaces. It is also less expensive than oil-based paints.
- Oil-based paint is good for painting doors, baseboards, and trim to protect them from damage.
- There are also paints that are water resistant which is good for external areas such as patios or driveways.
Custom Build Solutions Ltd
207 St Johns Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 7UU
Tel: 0131 261 6465